Training Coordinator / Account Manager
- Established 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training & consultancy solutions provider.
- At present headquartered in London, Berlin, New York, Canada, Warsaw & Beijing.
- Currently expanding in other countries across Europe, UAE and South America.
- Our offer of training and consultancy range covers Artificial Intelligence, IT, Management & Applied Science.
- Organisation and administration of training events throughout the UK, Ireland & Holland (eg sales, logistics, invoicing)
- Enquiry & Booking management
- Business development of existing client base, upselling training, consultancy & managed training offering
- Preparation of offers and marketing campaigns
- Preparation of documentation for tenders
- Recruitment of new instructors
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-Starter (you will normally be working on your own)
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire for self-development
- Technical experience in the IT area very welcome
- Dutch language welcome, but not required
What we offer:
- Exposure to modern and leading edge technology
- Ability to participate in any offered courses
- Work in an international team environment
- Potential to develop the role as the business grows (Business Development, Business Management, Developer or Trainer)
- Initially Part time but may also be contract or freelance based
- Performance related bonus scheme
Location and Hours
- Initially home based for the first 6 months, office based in St.Helier planned.
- The hours and times can be negotiable, envisage a min of 20 hours per week
- Negotiable remuneration (usually base salary c.£20,000)
- Part Time, Permanent
- Full Time, Permanent
Part Time, Permanent
Full Time, Permanent