Sales Managers / Sales Representative
We are looking for a committed and motivated Key Account Manager (m/f) with potential for further professional development in Berlin.
- NobleProg is a global training provider founded in 2005
- Our Headquarters are currently in Hong Kong, Warsaw, London, Berlin, and Vancouver.
- We expand to other countries via franchising
- Our training courses cover the following topics: strategic management, process management, statistics, biotechnology and programming
- Our cost effective business model allows us to benefit from even small training groups and still guarantee the highest possible training quality.
- Support and development of business
- Expansion and consolidation of long-term customer relationships
- Acquisition of new customers and projects
- Creation, development and presentation of offers
- Carrying out price negotiations and development of price strategies
- Securing your earnings and growth targets
- Experience in a comparable function in the IT industry is desirable
- Team player with high social competence, strong communication skills in an international environment
- Strategic thinking, independent working as well as goal and results orientation
- Ability to build a sustainable customer relationship
- Leadership qualities
- Good knowledge of English for cooperation with development and production sites worldwide
What we offer:
- Negotiable payment (usually a salary + commission)
- An office in the heart of Berlin
- The possibility to participate in our trainings
- We are looking for a long-term employment relationship in which you can even become a franchise partner or pursue other career paths.
- Work in a motivated multinational team
- Access to the latest technologies
- Access to training, self-study materials and support
Full Time, Permanent