Who we are:
NobleProg is a global training provider founded in 2005 with locations in Hong Kong, Warsaw, London, Berlin, Vancouver and expanding rapidly globally. Our training courses cover Artificial Intelligence, IT, Strategic management, process management, Statistics, Biotechnology and Programming. Nobleprog’s culture is focused on embracing growth and inspiring excellence in our teams to bring out their best each day.
About the role:
We are looking for a committed and motivated Account Manager with potential for further professional development in the Denver area. We are growing quickly and looking for the next amazing member of our team. We love our work and you will, too! Join us to be part of an amazing group of people that are transforming the software training industry.
- Engage with new customers across industries to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with NobleProg services.
- Employ effective selling techniques, including pre-call planning, effective opening, and productive questioning strategies that lead to a close.
- Effectively partner and build long - term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Creation, development and presentation of offers to show clients the value of NobleProg services.
- Meet and exceed targets for new revenue, as well as accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales.
- Carrying out price negotiations and development of price strategies.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in a comparable function in the IT industry is preferred.
- You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others.
- Team player with high social competence, strong communication skills in an international environment.
- You efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first.
- Excellent listening skills.
- You are a self-starter with a strong appetite to learn and grow.
- Goal-oriented strategic thinking, ability to work independently.
- Ability to build a sustainable customer relationship.
- Leadership qualities.
- Must have reliable transportation.
What we offer:
- Negotiable payment (usually a salary + commission).
- An office in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- The possibility to participate in our trainings.
- We are looking for a long-term employment relationship with an opportunity to become a franchise partner or pursue other career paths.
- Work in a motivated multinational team.
- Access to the latest technologies.
- Access to training, self-study materials and support.
NobleProg is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.