NobleProg Tech is the technical R&D of NobleProg Group. NobleProg group predominately is a corporate training provider. More: www.nobleprog.com
NobleProg Tech was part of NobleProg since 2005, and in 2019 established itself as an independent entity.
We are looking to expand our reach with DaDesktop service. DaDesktop (www.dadesktop.com) is a remote desktop on powerful servers that allows course trainers to prepare a unified training environment for all participants.
Product Manager will be responsible for:
- engaging with current and new clients (world-wide)
- looking for feedback and improvments for DaDesktop service
- preparing marketing materials, documention, sales presentations, etc....
- communicating feedback to the CEO and advising or making strategy adjustment decisions
We are looking for:
- Customer focused individual who would be dedicated to improving and promoting DaDesktop service
- Good communicator, bridging customers, users and technical team together
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of cloud, virtualisation, etc...
- Experience in corporate training environment
- Pre-sales/sales experience
- Marketing skills
- Ambitious job with fast moving hi-tech environment
- Good career prospect. When successful, DaDesktop will be spun out as a separate company which the candidate can take a leadership role in
- Good incentives, base + commission based salary
Ideally in our office in Zhuhai, China. For excellent candidates remote work is also possible.