Are you Japanese and live in Japan now?
Are you interested in technology and education?
Do you enjoy organizing, planning, and bringing people together?
Are you an entrepreneur at heart, looking for the right startup?
Join our friendly and upbeat team as we expand into Japan!
Who we are:
- We are NobleProg, a global training and consulting company specializing in the latest technologies. Our customers are software companies, consulting firms, governments, multinational organizations and financial institutions.
- Engage with customers by phone, email, and chat.
- Recruit great trainers.
- Organize remote training events as well as onsite training events across different cities in Japan.
- Write and translate website content, training event materials, etc.
- Develop strategies for improving the website, promoting the NobleProg brand and expanding the business.
- Native-level Japanese. Korean ability is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to expand knowledge of software and technology.
- A desire to sharpen your skills and grow as a person.
- Self-motivated, proactive and positive minded.
Potential career paths:
- Business manager -- manage a local office
- NobleProg Agent -- run an independent business
- NobleProg Franchisee -- run an independent business
- Cloud learning platform manager -- manage a business
- Cloud learning platform reseller -- run an independent business
- Cloud learning platform engineer/consultant
- Technical support engineer
- Trainer / Consultant
What we offer:
- Exposure to modern and leading edge educational technology.
- Access to NobleProg public courses, free of charge.
- Potential to develop yourself as the business grows.
- Flexible work arrangement and hours.
- Dynamic, personal development-minded, team culture.
- An innovative business spanning different business models (online and onsite corporate training, IT consulting, cloud infrastructure, online personal training).
This job is perfect if you:
- enjoy working from home.
- are looking for a new career opportunity.
- enjoy working in an international team.
- Full-time, base pay ($1,500~2,000 USD) + commission (10%)