About NobleProg and DaDesktop
NobleProg New York Inc. is part of the international NobleProg franchise originally established in 2005. Our company specializes in the delivery of high level training and consultation services, with our main priority focus around the IT sector. NobleProg is currently established in several locations around the world including the United States, Canada, China and most of Europe.
For more information, please visit: https://hr.nobleprog.com/node/298398
DaDesktop is a proprietary, NobleProg owned cloud based platform used for the training and development of teams worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.dadesktop.com.
We are currently hiring for the position of Cloud Reliability Engineer to join our US based team. As a NobleProg CRE you will be required to visit data centers around the USA and assist our customers with on-premise cloud deployment (if the Covid-19 situation allows it).
Other work related tasks will be completed from the convenience of your home.
Your team is international! You will be interacting with System Administrators – based in China and Poland, Developers – based in the UK, Canada, China and India, as well as other team members distributed all across the globe.
Your assigned responsibilities will include the uninterrupted operation of servers between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm. This will predominantly include:
- Configuring new servers
- Configuring the network
- Troubleshooting problems
- Assisting customers in on-premise installations of DaDesktop Servers
Other Related Tasks May Include:
- Training customers on the use of DaDesktop
- Delivery of short-term IT training courses
- Provide consultancy engagements as required.
- Interest in modern up-to-date software and hardware
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu)
- Networking in Linux and Routers
- Familiarity with monitoring software like Zabbix
- Knowledge of how to avoid common security issues
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with reflinks, deduplication, KSM, KVM, LXC, ZFS, Angular, node.js, meteor, RAID.
- Cloud scalability, migration, modern backup (NVME/OPTANE) techniques.
What We Offer:
- Work in a multinational environment
- Opportunities to attend training courses free of charge
- Support and mentoring from our existing team
- Work with the newest, cutting edge technologies
What We Expect:
- Dedication, enthusiasm and an ambitious approach towards self-actualization and learning.
- Other (possibility to discuss other forms of employment based on preference)
- Candidates from all across the United States will be taken into account.