NobleProg US is currently looking for an inspired and creative business professional to fill the position of Technical Sales Executive, responsible for creating high-quality sales opportunities.
· A minimum of 2 years B2B experience in sales.
· Adept in the sale of consulting solutions for business and IT - preferably IT Consulting, IT Services or SaaS.
· Proven success identifying and closing new leads.
· Demonstrating the ability to convert prospects, while maintaining established sales quotas.
· Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers as well as the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges.
· Results-driven attitude, with a proven track record of designing and/or selling solutions and services to customers.
· Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with business and technical teams at all levels of the organization.
· Strong communication skills and excellent phone demeanor.
· Ability to run marketing campaigns to prospective customers.
· Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any tier within an organization.
· A self-motivated, detail-oriented, and positive person who can multitask, work efficiently, play fair with others and problem solve independently.
· High levels of personal and professional responsibility and an ability to internalize coaching and training quickly.
· Bachelor's degree OR equivalent in work experience (specialist, etc.).
· Eligible to work in the United States.
· Understanding customers specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
· Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through existing relationships and networking.
· Work with the executive team to strategize the big picture, make tactical plans and execute on these plans to deliver growth.
· Structure marketing and sales development plans and manage sales pipelines to achieve sales targets and drive successful results.
· Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, trade shows and conferences.
· Establish business development strategies to implement aggressive growth plans.
· Oversee demo requests and fulfillment.
· Negotiate contracts, fees and service agreements.
· Coordinate the full-cycle sales process from prospecting new business opportunities to closing the deal.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives, as well as following up on a regular basis.
· Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts in the CRM.
· Maintain a high-quality, professional and - most importantly - positive perception of the company.
· Negotiable remuneration (usually salary + commission)
· Ongoing training and development, with the possibility to attend all NobleProg courses free of charge
· We are looking for a long-term employment relationship, with the possibility to become a partner further down the line or to pursue other career paths within the business.
· You will have your own performance coach, accountability coach and onboarding specialist who will be there to support you as you grow
· Work in a motivated multinational team
· Access to the latest technologies
· Access to training, self-study materials and support
· Flexible schedule
· This role is 100% remote
We are an international IT training and consultancy group founded in 2005 with locations in Hong Kong, Warsaw, London, Berlin, Vancouver and many others around the World. NobleProg is expanding globally at a rapid pace. We not only attract the best people, we also keep them and grow with them as a community! Our focus is on embracing growth and inspiring excellence in our fellow workers to bring out the best in each other everyday. We invest in ongoing training and development to constantly step-up our game and give our teams all the tools necessary to be successful in the constantly evolving global business environment.