Are you a high-achiever looking to grow a corporate training and consulting business?
Are you an entrepreneur, sales person, or business developer who understands technology?
Are you an engineer or IT manager looking to expand into the world of business?
Do you want to be part of a unique, open and flat organization, free from bureaucracy and office politics?
Join our friendly and upbeat NobleProg Japan (www.nobleprog.co.jp) team as we expand into Japan!
Companies in Japan are suffering from a lack of high-end IT talent. This is especially true for large organizations wishing to implement new and emerging open-source technologies.
NobleProg Japan is looking for a country manager to serve a growing list of prestigious clients in need of workforce re-skilling.
We are looking for someone with a long-term view of business and an interest in fast-changing technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Agile Software Development, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blockchain, and more.
In your role as country manager, you will:
- take ownership of key client accounts.
- oversee the coordination and delivery of training events.
- develop a business development strategy.
You will have the freedom to explore, experiment and grow as you help build from the ground up a business with enormous potential.
- Manage course enquiries and bookings.
- Discuss customers' technical requirements and clearly identify their learning objectives.
- Match customers' needs to NobleProg's courses and services.
- Coordinate training events (logistics, event delivery, post event activities, etc.).
- Prepare virtual machines for trainers and course participants.
- Recruit IT experts, trainers and consultants.
- Ensure that our premium service standards are met.
- Hire new team members and grow the company.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers, propose ongoing learning plans, generate new leads, and promote our consultancy services.
- Identify and pursue partnerships.
- Maintain a trusting relationship with trainers.
- Recruit technology experts to serve as our trainers and consultants.
- Create relationships with engineering communities; promote our services through forums, live events and other activities.
- Write proposals and respond to RFQs and RFPs from companies, institutions and governments.
- Generate ideas for email campaigns.
- Develop NobleProg's remote-desktop platform into its own standalone business.
- Established in 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training and consultancy solutions provider, serving customers across the globe.
- Our offer of training and consultancy is in the advanced technology space and in particular covers Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Management and Applied Science, Cyber Security.
- NobleProg operates using a franchise model with key franchisees in Vancouver, New York, London, Berlin, Warsaw, United Arab Emirates, Delhi, Hong Kong and Beijing.
What we offer
- Freedom to work flexible hours from home.
- Exposure to modern and leading-edge technology.
- An international and upbeat team environment.
- Potential to expand your role as the business grows.
- Opportunity to explore new career opportunities within an innovative and multi-faceted organization (corporate training, IT consulting, cloud infrastructure, individual skills development).
- Chance to work in an open and flat organizational hierarchy, free from bureaucracy and office politics.
- Support from our friendly international team members based in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
This job is perfect if you:
- Enjoy working from home.
- Seek the perfect mix of business, technology, language, learning and culture.
- Are looking for a new career opportunity.
- Enjoy working in an international team, serving prominent, globally-recognized clients.
- Base pay + commission.