NobleProg, a market leading, global IT and Management training provider is looking to expand its instructor force. Our instructors teach best practices, industry trends and cutting edge solutions. NobleProg instructors are drawn from active professionals, who are subject matter experts, working with the very same technologies and real-world experience gained within their commercial working environments to deliver training courses.
Opportunities exist for self motivated, engaging professionals based in the U.K. and Ireland, especially within (but not limited to) the following sectors:
- Augmented Reality
- Cloud Computing
- Configuration Management
- Containers and Virtual Machines
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Management
- Distributed Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Graph Computing
- Identity Management
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Virtual Reality
- Web Services
If you believe you have the right skills and practical experience along with an ability to communicate to a wide range of audiences then please get in touch. In return you will receive excellent remuneration and full logistical, business and operational support from NobleProg.
- Deliver engaging, interactive live training to our UK and Ireland clients (both remote and classroom).
- Prepare highly-effective teaching materials to help participants understand difficult topics through case studies and hands-on practice.
- Bring a positive attitude, professional approach and good energy.
- Promote the NobleProg brand.
- Work cooperatively with NobleProg team to improve course outlines and the course delivery process.
Qualities we look for:
- Creative and engaging instructional approach.
- Ability to explain difficult topics in different ways to different audiences (beginners, intermediate, advanced, etc.).
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to changing customer needs.
- Up to £500/day + expenses