NobleProg is a leading international provider of training and consultancy, specialising in Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, IT, Management, Applied Science and Statistics.
We are committed to upholding our company promise:
A trusted partner, delivering outstanding training of real value.
A global leader in advanced technology training.
Expertise and Quality
We are looking for an energetic and enterprising Training and Consultancy Coordinator to join our ambitious team in the UK (part of the UK, Ireland and Netherlands group).
NobleProg UK is looking for a Training Coordinator (ideally with prior experience working in a similar role and/or with prior experience of L&D, HR or account management functions) with a development plan to include business development responsibility, notably client engagement and relationships.
NobleProg UK Ltd. was established in 2011. We are a well-respected training and consultancy company, delivering events to the UK Government, private companies and individuals. We have established relationships with leading training partners and we have ATP status with many of the most respected certifications. Our ethos is encapsulated by the core principles of our Code of Conduct (please email to receive a copy).
We are now seeking a conscientious and diligent individual who is willing to contribute to our ongoing and growing success. Initially the role will involve understanding the foundation of the business and being fully competent in operations coordination (accepting enquiries and building relationships to convert to bookings). We are looking for an ambitious individual who will be motivated by the prospect of building the business, prioritising professional client relations, analysing and formulating targeted responses from the data of previous and current customers and maximising the opportunity to build relationships. To re-engage previous clients, ensure that current opportunities are fully explored and identify / engage prospective new clients. To align our trainers with this vision and ensure that we are always open to forming strong relationships with our clients (throughout the life cycle of the event - enquiry to delivery to follow up). Utilise and build on our follow up procedure (currently trainer evaluation process) to reinforce our commitment to understand our clients’ present and future needs.
This could involve a specific focus on geographic areas of the UK where we see particular potential. Other projects that could form part of the business development role for the right candidate would include pursuing government funded training; assisting in the work required to lead larger scale bids / contracts where partnerships with third party training companies will be required; marketing; trainer recruitment and engagement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with customers to identify their learning objectives, matching their needs to the training courses and services which NobleProg offer; and
- Coordinating training events, ensuring our exceptionally high standards are always met in terms of gathering accurate client requirements, organising logistics, event delivery and post event activities; and
- Creatively identifying and pursuing new customers and partnerships in the UK (and our other regions) to further grow our market presence. The role holder will be responsible for the end-to-end life-cycle, key responsibilities include:
- Organisation and administration of training events in the UK (and our other territories);
- Enquiry & Booking management;
- Support business development of existing and previous client base, building a portfolio of leads, upselling training, consultancy & managed training offering;
- Recommend and help create e-sales/e-marketing collateral, e-brochureware, social media posts;
- Develop the sales and marketing plan, agreeing priorities and execution plan with the management team, with a focus on meaningful and realistic sales targets.
- Execute the sales and marketing plan, including the preparation of proposals, supporting RFIs and RFQs with the Bid Manager and lead generation activities;
- Support recruitment of new trainers/consultants.
Job Type / Category
This is a permanent, home based, role.
Hours - 35hrs per week.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team based in the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands.
You will be provided with a NobleProg laptop and equipment to facilitate your role.
- Established 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training & consultancy solutions provider, serving customers across the globe;
- Our offer of training and consultancy is in the advanced technology space and in particular covers Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Management & Applied Science, Cyber Security.
- A franchise model with key franchises in Vancouver, Amsterdam, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Warsaw, Delhi, Hong Kong & Beijing.
Skills and Qualifications
Your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent organisational skills; • Results orientated and self-motivated;
- Business Development experience or a proven interest in BD within the ICT Training industry and/or similar field;
- Confident and professional telephone manner;
- Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques, including Digital Marketing channels;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience in dealing with and selling to HR, L&D and budget owners;
- Technical experience in the IT area very welcome.
Benefits What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Exposure to modern and leading-edge technology;
- Ability to participate in any public training courses;
- Work in an international team environment;
- Potential to develop the role as the business grows;
- Performance related bonus scheme.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000-26,000 subject to experience.
20 days holiday per annum in addition to bank holidays.
Additional Community Day per annum to dedicate to volunteering or contributing to the local community.
Start date: as soon as possible, negotiable.
Round 1 Send your CV and 1 page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
An invitation to meet (30-45 mins) follows.
Round 2 Be available for interview (with assessment activity)