We are a training and consultancy company looking for a self motivated and enthusiastic individual who can combine strong IT technical skills along with good communications skills to help us introduce new solutions to our existing systems. You will be involved in a number of internal IT projects.
Please read more about us at: https://hr.nobleprog.com/node/206556
In the future you may be involved in operational activities such as delivering a training course or involvement in consultancy engagements.
We are looking for a Developer responsible for front-end development and back-end/module development.
This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the websites.
- Deliver short corporate IT training courses
- Support consultancy engagements as required
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to avoid common types of security issues
- Ideally expierence with Drupal 7/Backdrop
We can offer:
- Work in a multinational company
- Opportunities to attend training courses
- Support and mentoring from our existing team
- Work with the newest, cutting edge technologies
We would expect:
- working hours as required (not always 9 to 5!)
- dedication, enthusiasm and a lot of self-learning
- clear direct communication with application users
- Other options available
- Americas (working timezone in Canada/US/Mexico)