- Established 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is a global managed training provider.
- At present head-quartered in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing and Warsaw.
- Currently expanding in other countries through Franchising (http://training-franchise.com).
- Our offer of training and consultancy ranges from strategic management, process management, statistics, biotechnology to programming.
- Our cost effective business model, allows profit from small training group sizes (usually one person) thereby providing highest possible quality.
Account Manager Responsibility
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with the Customer (large corporations and public sector institutions in USA market)
- Negotiating agreements with customers and overseeing their progress
- Preparing comprehensive quotations for NobleProg offering (training and consultancy)
- Sourcing new leads
- Promoting the NobleProg brand in relevant seminars and networking events
- Passing on customers expectations and needs to course development team
- Contribute to the design and development of a Managed Training offering
- Creation of a marketing plan to increase sales and help drive brand awareness
- Development of marketing materials
- Business development of existing client base, up-selling training, consultancy & Managed Training offering
- Taking care of the end to end process of delivery of consultancy and training in terms of customer expectations
- Proven experience in selling to corporate and public sector customers
- Ability to self-organize sales process
- Proficiency in English
- Technical knowledge of the IT will be a beneficial but not required
- Strong leadership skills and successful negotiator
Work Environment and Remuneration
- Negotiable remuneration (usually base salary + commission)
- Ideally based in Warsaw, Poland or the US
- Ability to participate in any offered courses
- NobleProg looks for a long term engagement, ideally the candidate shall buy a franchise
- Work with ambitious, multinational team
- Access to training courses, self-study materials, examinations and support
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"