We are a training and consultancy company looking for a self motivated and enthusiastic individual who can combine strong IT technical skills along with good communications skills to help us introduce new solutions to our existing systems. You will be involved in a number of internal IT projects.
In the future you may be involved in operational activities such as delivering a training course or involvement in consultancy engagements.
We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end development and back-end/module development.
This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Created and deliver short IT training courses
- Support consultancy engagements as required
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Knowledge of how to avoid common types of security issues
- Attention towards Drupal Best Practices and coding standards
We can offer:
- Work in a multinational company
- Opportunities to attend training courses
- Support and mentoring from our existing team
- Work with the newest, cutting edge technologies
We would expect:
- working hours as required (not always 9 to 5!)
- dedication, enthusiasm and a lot of self-learning
- clear communication with the management team (based in Beijing)
- graduate job
- Long-term exclusive contract
- Other options available
- Ideally candidate should be from India, telecommute is allowed.