- NobleProg is a Training and Consultancy provider.
- We offer training and consultancy solutions ranging from Strategic Management, Statistics, Biotechnology to Programming.
- Our cost effective business model, allows profit from small training group sizes (usually one person) providing highest possible quality.
- Founded in 2005, we are currently Headquartered in London and established in Europe and the US.
In the future you may be involved in operational activities such as delivering a training course or involvement in consultancy engagements.
- Created and deliver short IT training courses
- Support consultancy engagements as required
We are looking for a good mixture of IT and soft skills:
We offer a wide array of courses that is listed here: http://www.nobleprog.in/training
So as a trainer you should be comfortable in delivering atleast some of these courses.
As a trainer your role will occassionally be responsible for:
- delivering training and consultancy in India (optionally in the neighbouring countries of india)
- preparing training materials
- creating new courses outlines
- delivering consultancy
Some travel will be involved (usually up to a week) on client premises.
At the moment we are looking for trainers in:
- BPMN(1.x and 2.x) and UML
- Symfony(2.x and 3.x)
- Selenium Automation
- Deep Learning
- Deep Learning and Caffe
- Machine Learning
- MEAN Stack
You need to have patience and ability to explain to both technical and non-technical people
We can offer:
- Work in a multinational company
- Opportunities to attend training courses
- Support and mentoring from our existing team
- Work with the newest, cutting edge technologies
We would expect:
- working hours as required (not always 9 to 5!)
- dedication, enthusiasm and a lot of self-learning
- clear communication with the management team (based in Beijing)
- Telework is allowed, but frequent visits to training sites will be required
To apply, please create your trainer-profile by going to the link below:
and we will reach out to you.