- Established 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training & consultancy solutions provider.
- At present headquartered in London, Berlin, New York, Canada, Warsaw & Beijing.
- Currently expanding in other countries (eg UAE, South America)
- Our offer of training and consultancy range covers Airtifial Intelligence, IT, Management & Applied Science.
- Training Coordinator (UK)
- Maintaining and building existing and new customer relationships
- Enquiry & Booking management
- Preparation of offers and marketing campaigns
- Preparation of documentation for tenders
- Organisation and administration of training events throughout the UK, Ireland & Holland (eg sales, logistics, invoicing)
- Recruitment of new instructors
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-Starter (you will normally be working on your own)
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire for self-development
- Technical experience in the IT area very welcome
- Dutch language welcome, but not required
What we offer:
- Work with modern and leading technology
- Access to any training
- Work in an international team environment
- Potential to develop the role as the business grows (Business Development, Business Management, Account Management, Marketing, Developer or Trainer)
- Initially Part time but may also be contract or freelance based
- Mainly home based but ideally within close proximity to the Bude office in Cornwall.
- The hours and times can be negotiable, but I would envisage a min of 20 hours per week
- To begin with approx £18,000 pro rata
Part Time, Permanent
Full Time, Permanent