NobleProg is fast growing, global organisation with headquarters in London, Poland and China.
We are currently looking for a CFO/COO role.
- consolidate reporting between 4 HQ and 12 Franchisees
- optimize flow of currencies (minimize transaction cost via mutual netting)
- optimize global taxes
- analyse and execute financing options (bank loans, bonds, shares, etc...)
- manage landing to franchisees
The CFO will cooperate with accountants and Franchisees and report directly to CEO.
- deal with the employment process of new people across the globe
- optimize processes for payments, employment, purchuses, etc...
- directly manage new stuff on the functional basis (project management shall be done by other managers)
- Speak fluent English, ideally fluent Mandarin
- Experience in multinational finance
- Expierence in onboarding and managing other people
Nice to have:
- Speak/understand Polish, German, Spanish, Portugese, Russian or other languages is a plus
Worldwide, but ideally in one of the four HQs (Bejing, London, Berlin or Warsaw)
- Established 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training & consultancy provider.
- Our offer of training and consultancy range covers Artificial Intelligence, IT, Management & Applied Science.
What we offer:
- Work with modern and leading technology
- Access to any training
- Work in an international team environment
- Potential to develop the role as the business grows (Business Development, Franchisee, Partner)