These Terms and Conditions bind NobleProg with the Trainer.
A document containing information about a course, stating its audience, goals and issues which are covered during the course.
The Trainer is an individual person providing a course.
NobleProg Limited of 112 Hallmark Trading Estate, HA9 0LB, London. May be represented by a NobleProg franchisee.
The Client is a person or an organization to whom the course is provided.
THIS AGREEMENT AND PARTIES
This agreement is made between NobleProg and the Trainer.
No change to this agreement or terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing by NobleProg.
The Trainer's remuneration is usually expressed as a daily rate for a specific course. In most cases the daily rate is negotiated with the Trainer for each course individually.
Remuneration is paid 30 days after the last day of the course.
Training Course Materials
The training course materials can be provided by:
- NobleProg, from NobleProg training materials repository
- Third Party, usually during exam preparation or vendor authorized training
- The Trainer
In the case of the Trainer providing us with the training course materials, the Trainer can charge us separately or can include the charge in the trainer's daily rate.
The training course materials must be either branded as NobleProg materials displaying NobleProg logo.
Trainer's Responsibility and Accountability
In order to measure quality, after a training course has been delivered, NobleProg asks the client to complete a 'Training Evaluation Form' (TEF).
If the average of results in the trainer section of the TEF is below 4.0 (in scale 1 to 6), NobleProg can investigate the cause of client's dissatisfaction.
If the cause of client's dissatisfaction is related to poor quality of the trainer's preparation or lack of knowledge, NobleProg can renegotiate the Trainers remuneration down to 30% of the previously agreed amount.
NobleProg will try to rectify the damage to the NobleProg brand by offering the client the course with another trainer.
Training Course Materials and Software
Training course materials and software can be provided by NobleProg, a Third Party, or by the Trainer.
NobleProg Training Materials and Software
In the case of NobleProg providing the training course material, the Trainer cannot use the training course material for other purpose.
The trainer can modify the NobleProg training course materials, but all modification made to the training course materials have to be returned to NobleProg (e.g. by editing the http://training-course-material.com site)
Trainer Training Material and Software
If the Trainer provides their own training material and software, the Trainer takes full responsibility for compliance with appropriate copyrights and licenses.
NEW COURSE OUTLINES
Submitting New Course Outlines
- The Trainer can create course outlines using hr.nobleprog.com website or by sending the outlines to NobleProg via email.
- In the case where NobleProg is involved in publishing the outlines on the NobleProg websites, NobleProg will clearly assign the Trainer as the author of the outline.
- NobleProg reserves the right to unpublished or modify outlines.
Copyrights to a Course Outline
- By submitting a course outline, the Trainer agree to lease said course outline to NobleProg, free of charge, but the Trainer will keep all rights to it, including copyright and moral rights.
- The Trainer can withdraw their consent by unpublishing or removing the course outline from our website.
- If NobleProg or one of the other Trainers make any amendments and the original author does not object to them, the orignial author cannot reproduce or use the modified outline(s) without written permission from NobleProg.
- NobleProg will ask the Trainer, as the author of the course, in the first instance to provide the training. If the author cannot provide the course, you agree, to one of the NobleProg Trainers providing the course.
No Third Parties Or Recruitment Agencies
NobleProg will not accept registrations from recruitment agencies or third parties working on behalf of the trainer. These registrations will be immediately removed for reasons of breaching NobleProg's policies.
HEALTH & SAFETY
When undertaking a training assignment you must observe all health and safety rules and regulations and any other security requirements that apply at any premises of authorised service recipients and to notify NobleProg as soon you are aware of any health and safety hazards or issues which arise in relation to the Service.
NO COMPETITION AGREEMENT
The Trainer (and any other parties introduced by the Client to NobleProg representatives directly or indirectly) will not, under any circumstances, conduct any direct negotiations with Client representative (or parties introduced by them directly or indirectly) in respect of this or any other planned work without prior approval in writing from NobleProg. Any loss of actual or future business resulting from such negotiations will be charged to the Trainer at a rate of £3000 per day for each man day of lost business or at the value of the lost business whichever is greater. This clause does not exclude charging the Client according to Terms and Conditions.
Until twelve months after completion of the Training Event or termination of the agreement, whichever is the later, neither party (unless agreed otherwise in writing) will solicit the employment or services of any personnel of the other party who has been engaged in connection with the Agreement. Liquidated damages for breach of this provision will be equal to the gross salary or fees of that person for the first twelve months of his new employment or service contract, or £650,000 whichever is the higher.
Please note: The trainers terms and conditions may be updated from time to time and the Trainer will be notified about this via email. The Trainer will simply need to accept or decline the changes made.