NobleProg's story began in 2005, with the founding of our organization - its purpose: to deliver first class training and consultancy services in an easy, effective and accessible way for all business and individuals Worldwide.
Our quality-competitive solutions are offered in all areas of the IT sector and a large portion of the soft skills sector. What sets us apart is our wholesome approach; theory that is supported by practical, day-to-day case studies derived from the experience of our trainers - experts in their field of study.
To put things in perspective: over the past 15 years, NobleProg has administered training for more than 60 000 individuals from over 6 000 companies and organizations Worldwide. Our offer consists of more than 1 400 course outlines, with over 600 experts working with us to deliver training and consultancy projects. We are an international organization, with over a dozen office locations around the World.
Looking to join our organization? NobleProg is proud to welcome aboard all self-motivated, forward-thinking, ambitious individuals who strive for the betterment of themselves and the company as a whole.
NobleProg is seeking a Bid Manager, specializing in the Training and Consultation sector. The purpose of this position is to seek out and acquire government contracts.
- 2+ years of experience in U.S. Government contracting.
- Proven experience in the IT industry - the training and consulting sector.
- Knowledge of negotiation best practices.
- Experience working with complex and expensive contracts.
- Understanding of procurement principles, practices, and models.
- Knowledge of legal language and terminology in the bid
- Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Source and bid government contracts for training courses and technology services.
- Working with many organizations on Workforce Development Grants
- Navigate federal and state systems for bids and opportunities.
- Create bids and proposals.
- Prepare contract agreements.
- Networking within industry.
- Provide weekly reports on bid activity to the Supervisor.
- Registration and maintenance of government website bid
- Negotiable remuneration (usually salary + commission)
- Ongoing training and development, with the possibility to attend all NobleProg courses free of charge
- We are looking for a long-term employment relationship, with the possibility to become a partner further down the line or to pursue other career paths within the business.
- Work in a motivated multinational team
- Access to the latest technologies
- Access to training, self-study materials and support
- Flexible schedule
- This role is 100% remote