- If you want to provide training on a freelance basis
- If you want to add new courses
- If you work full-time but you want to provide training occasionally (you need to be available either over weekends, evenings or a couple of days a year during normal working hours)
- If you are a specialist in your field and you would like to share your knowledge with others
- Our training coordinators can find you when we need your skills
- You can upload your CV, work summary, etc..
- You can create new courses or edit existing one
- NobleProg instructors do more than just lecture—they actively get those participating involved in the training which makes the learning experience more enjoyable.
- The lectures are followed by hands-on exercises so that the student can practise and master new skills and questions are always welcomed.
- If this is how you like to work then we are the company for you.
The Selection Process
- General Interview (5-10 min)
- Techical Interview (up to 30min)
- Delivering a mock training (up to 1h)
It costs nothing, and it takes 10 minutes to fill out your profile and you can edit your information whenever you wish.