Who should apply?
Inspiring entrepreneurs who ultimately want to run their own business (a NobleProg Franchise), but may not have enough experience and/or funds to do it at the moment.
A Business Development Agent works through a NobleProg Agent company. A NobleProg Agent is a way of running your own business with NobleProg support. It is very similar in responsibilities to a Franchisee, but it does not require the full initial investment.
The assumption is that the Agent will in time become a full NobleProg Franchisee.
- Set up a business within the agreed territory
- Promptly handle customer enquiries
- Organize training courses
- Recruit local trainers
- Maintain relationship with customers
- Works in a specific territory
- Additional information on Franchisee responsibilities can be found here: http://training-franchise.com/
- Initial training to the Agent
- Cover the cost of setting up the Agent business and to provide performance based remuneration
- Ongoing business support
- 24/7 technical support
- Set up and maintain the systems
- Day one income
- Performance based remuneration
- Smooth transition into becoming a Franchisee
- Agent retains most of the profits
Becoming a Franchisee
- An Agent who performs well can buy a Franchise license
- The initial Franchise Fee for the territory for the Agent territory is discounted 30% of the market value
- If Agent refuses the purchase of the territory, they lose it or can be employed by the new Franchisee
- Criminal Record
- Credit Check
- One reference (former employer, employee, university professor, etc...)
- 1 year, subject to targets
|Contract Duration||employment||1 year||5 years|
|Performance Criteria||N/A||Targets||Minimum System Fee|
|Termination by NobleProg||30 days notice||Targets||Strict Contractual Conditions|
|Typical Career Level||Entry||Entry to Mid||Experience Needed|
To apply, please fill out the form here:
Does the Franchisor pay for employees if an Agent want to Employ someone?
Usually no, but it is negotiable.
Does an Agent gets extra money for marketing actives (e.g. marketing)?
This is negotiable, if the marketing activities benefit other agents or Franchisees, then most likely the Franchisor will sponsor it
What money/funds will an Agent receive from the Franchisor?
This is highly negotiable but typically: the cost of running a business (accountants, registration cost, etc...) + optionally minimal salary. On top of that NobleProg Agent keeps most of the profits!
Is a physical office required at the beginning
How long does it take for the business to generate profit?
It depends on the territory; if the region is already established you will profit from day one. In a new region/country, it can take from 3 months to a year to become profitable.
Are there any targets?
We usually set up 6 month and a 12 month target.
Do I need to become a Franchisee?
You will be encouraged to become a Franchisee, but there is no official requirment or deadline.
Do I have priority over an external prospect Franchisee to buy my Territory
Yes, you also have a 30% discount on the market price