NobleProg New York is part of the international NobleProg franchise dedicated to providing training in the area of IT. With our ongoing expansion on the US market, we are in need of an individual who will be responsible for recruiting new trainers in the country to make up for the increasing demand in sales.
The responsibilities on this position can be divided into two categories:
- Recruitment – identifying new talents with meaningful technical knowledge and exemplary interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Facilitation – ensuring that trainers focus on preparing and providing the course content, while safeguarding against any obstacles that trainers may encounter along the way.
- New trainer recruitment (freelance/part-time/full-time).
- Assistance with onboarding new trainers (introducing the company, helping with the environment).
- Facilitating the delivery of the training from the trainer’s perspective.
- Help in the improvement of NobleProg’s automation and processes from the trainer’s perspective.
- Ensuring that trainers have all the information they require in order to provide a high quality training.
- Proof-reading training materials, presentations, etc.
- Testing the training environment
The ideal candidate would possess the following traits:
- Adept communicator
- Well versed in the field of new IT technologies
- Possess a background in recruitment and head-hunter type roles
The remuneration system consists of a base salary + commission based on results.
Feel like you are a good match for the job? Apply now!