NobleProg is looking for a Training Coordinator / Business Development Manager ideally with prior experience working in a similar role and/or with prior experience of L&D, HR or account management functions. Further, it will be an advantage to have experience in sales.
NobleProg has an existing presence in the NL training market and surrounding countries. We are now seeking an energetic and ambitious individual who will build off our existing success and appreciate the challenge of growing the business in the NL alongside operational responsibilities. You will have support from our friendly international team, based in the UK Dubai and South Africa. NobleProg (NL) BV has been set up to firmly establish NobleProg as a local presence and you will be responsible for NL operations and growth. We want someone who shares our ambition and is excited by the prospect of growing our team and our market share in the NL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- consulting with customers to identify their learning objectives, matching their needs to the training courses and services which NobleProg offer; and
- coordinating training events, ensuring our high standards are always met in terms of gathering accurate client requirements, organising logistics, event delivery and post event activities; and
- identifying and pursuing new customers and partnerships in the Netherlands to further grow our market presence.
The role holder will be responsible for the end-to-end life-cycle, key responsibilities include:
- Organisation and administration of training events in the Netherlands primarily but also assisting organisation and administration of training events in the UK, Ireland, South Africa and the Middle East (eg sales, logistics) when required.
- Enquiry & Booking management;
- Support business development of existing client base, building a portfolio of leads,upselling training, consultancy & managed training offering;
- Recommend and help create sales/marketing collateral, brochureware, white papers, blogs and supporting materials;
- Develop the sales and marketing plan, agreeing priorities and execution plan with the management team, with a focus on meaningful and realistic sales targets for the next 6, 12, 18 and 24 months;
- Own and execute the sales and marketing plan, including the preparation of proposals, supporting RFQ’s/RFP’s and lead generation activities;
- Support recruitment of new instructors/consultants.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team based in the UK, South Africa and the Middle East. We have a market presence in the NL but we see significant potential to grow the business with a NL based coordinator.
You will be able to work from flexible office spaces in Amsterdam or from home. You will be provided with a NobleProg laptop and equipment to facilitate your role.
This is a permanent role, for a candidate ideally located nr. Amsterdam.
- Established 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training & consultancy solutions provider, serving customers across the globe;
- Our offer of training and consultancy is in the advanced technology space and in particular covers Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Management & Applied Science, Cyber Security.
- A franchise model with key franchises in Vancouver, New York, London, Berlin, Warsaw, United Arab Emirates, Delhi, Hong Kong & Beijing.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Results orientated and self-motivated;
- Business Development experience or a proven interest in BD within the ICT Training industry and/or similar field;
- Confident and professional telephone manner;
- Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques, including Digital Marketing channel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Experience in dealing with and selling to HR, L&D and budget owners;
- Technical experience in the IT area very welcome.
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Exposure to modern and leading-edge technology;
- Ability to participate in any public training courses;
- Work in an international team environment;
- Potential to develop the role as the business grows;
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Salary: up to 30,000 EUR subject to experience