NobleProg is a leading international provider of training and consultancy specializing in Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, IT, Management, Applied Science and Statistics. We are committed to upholding our company promise:
A global leader in advanced technology training.
A trusted partner, delivering outstanding training of real value.
Expertise and Quality
We are looking for an energetic and enterprising Training and Consultancy Coordinator to join our ambitious team in the Netherlands.
You will need to be driven and self-motivated, having the humility to learn the nuts and bolts of operations whilst also having the fire to prove you can grow into a business development role. We will provide full training and we'll make sure you are super confident in your event coordination role (matching requirements to our extensive pool of experts and making all necessary arrangements to go above and beyond and ensure NobleProg clients have a stellar learning experience). But we'll also share with you the exciting opportunities to grow the business in the Netherlands, we'll fully support you if you can demonstrate the effort, determination and desire to take this role and extend it into business development.
This is initially a one year post but we are fully committed to making you a permanent part of NobleProg's plans, with a salary to match, if you can take this opportunity and fully embed NobleProg (NL) BV into the NL training and consultancy market .
We will consider all skills, experience and background. Persuade us that you are the right candidate with an engaging, vibrant covering letter which demonstrates your passion to join us.
We are aligned with our friends in NobleProg UK and work closely with the UK/Ireland team. Our areas of focus are the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium (Dutch speaking), Malta and the US East Coast.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- consulting with clients to identify their learning objectives, matching their needs to the training courses and services which NobleProg offer; and
- coordinating training events, ensuring our exceptionally high standards are always maintained in terms of gathering accurate client requirements, organizing logistics, event delivery and post event activities; and
- creatively identifying and pursuing new customers and partnerships in the Netherlands to further grow our market presence.
The role holder will be responsible for the end-to-end life cycle, key responsibilities include:
- Organization and administration of training events in the Netherlands primarily but also assisting organization and administration of training events in all our areas.
- Inquiry & Booking management;
- Support business development or existing client base, building a portfolio or leads, upselling training, consultancy & managed training offering;
- Recommend and help create sales / marketing collateral, brochure ware, social media psost;
- Develop the sales and marketing plan, agree priorities and execution plan with the management team, with a focus on meaningful and realistic sales targets for the next 6, 12, 18 and 24 months;
- Execute sales and marketing plan, including preparation of proposals, supporting RFQs / RFPs and lead generation activities;
- Support recruitment of new outstanding trainers / consultants.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Enterprising mindset that will identify business opportunity an the confidence to pursue it
- Technical experience in the IT area very welcome;
- This is a fulltime role, for a candidate ideally located nr. Amsterdam but can be based anywhere in the Netherlands
- Office hrs - 35hrs per week.
- You can work entirely from home for this role but you may want to set up coffee / lunch meetings with some of our clients to get to know them and their requirements.
- All IT equipment is provided.
- Start date: as soon as possible, negotiable.
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Exposure to modern and leading-edge technology;
- Ability to participate in any public training courses;
- Work in an international team environment;
- Potential to develop the role as the business grows;
- Performance-related bonus scheme.
- Job Types: Full-time, 12 month contract which can be converted to permanent
- Salary: up to €40,000 subject to experience.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Pension scheme.