About NobleProg and DaDesktop
NobleProg Group originated in Poland in 2005. Currently turned into one of the biggest Training and Consulting company on the planet.
NobleProg Tech, established in 2018 in Hong Kong, is a Technology Arm of NobleProg Group.
Please read more about us at: https://hr.nobleprog.com/node/298398
DaDesktop is a Public, Private and On-site cloud solution for training and development teams. More information at www.dadesktop.com.
Though no restrictions on physical location, Euroasian timezone is preferred like most of team members are based in East Asia and Europe.
Your team is distributed worldwide. You will interact with System Admins (located in Poland and China), Developers (UK, Canada, China, India) and other team members distributed around the planet.
DaDesktop is a platform for trainign delivery and collaborative working. We perform series of optimization on Linux Kernel, therefore we require a person familiar with kernel development especially with memory management (KSM, Balooning, ZRAM). The person will be responsible for optimizing low level kernel functionality to fit our need.
- writing and maintaining kernel modules
- compiling kernel and preparing it for development
- streamlining development and deployment process
- cooperating with Linux kernel developers
- submitting some of changes to official kernel releases (i.e. releasing it as open source and requesting merge)
- deliver short corporate IT training courses
- support consultancy engagements as required
- Excellent knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) and Linux kernel
- Excellent C coding
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with reflinks, deduplication, KSM, KVM, LXC, XFS, GlusterFS
- Cloud scaleablility, migration, NVME/OPTANE support
We can offer:
- Opportunities to attend training courses
- Support and mentoring from our existing team
- Work with the newest, cutting edge technologies
We would expect:
- dedication, enthusiasm and a lot of self-learning
- Other options available