Spool and DaDesktop are project aimed and bringing remote work and training to every place, making remote desktops for human beings.
You will be responsible for implementing and improving all programming aspects of the projects including client side, backend API endpoints, database etc.
- Experienced in Angular(9+) Development
- Experienced in Node.js/Express
- Experienced in MySQL/MariaDB
- Linux (Ubuntu) basic admin/deployment
Nice to have
- Python 3
- Cloud and Virtualization
- UX/UI design and implementation
Place and Time
- Position is fully remote.
- You need to be located in Euroasian continent timezone (from the UK to Japan) as you will interact with team members located in Europe, South Asia and East Asia.
- You will have to be available to meet everyday at least once