Are you a high-achiever looking to grow a corporate training and consulting business?
Are you an entrepreneur, sales person, or business developer who understands technology?
Or are you an engineer or IT manager looking to expand into the world of business?
Do you want to be part of a unique, open and flat organization, free from bureaucracy and office politics?
Join our friendly and upbeat NobleProg Korea (www.nobleprog.co.kr) team as we expand into Korea!
Companies in Korea are suffering from a lack of high-end IT talent. This is especially true for large organizations wishing to implement new and emerging open-source technologies.
NobleProg Korea is looking for a country manager to serve a growing list of prestigious clients in need of workforce re-skilling.
We are looking for someone with long-term vision and an interest in new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, and more.
In your role as country manager, you will:
- take ownership of key client accounts.
- oversee the coordination and delivery of training events.
- develop a business development strategy.
- hire a team to support the growth of the business (operations, trainer relations, business development, sales and marketing, etc.).
You will have the freedom to explore, experiment and grow as you build a business with enormous potential.
- Manage course enquiries and bookings.
- Discuss customers' technical requirements and identify their strategic objectives.
- Match customers' needs to NobleProg's courses and services.
- Coordinate training events (logistics, event delivery, post-event follow-up, etc.).
- Prepare virtual machines for trainers and course participants.
- Ensure that our premium service standards are met.
- Recruit technology experts to serve as our trainers and consultants.
- Create relationships with engineering communities; promote our services through forums, live events and other activities.
- Enhance trust and cooperation with trainers.
- Analyze corporate IT training opportunities in Korea; special focus on government programs (subsidies, bids, etc.) that promote upskilling.
- Write proposals and respond to RFQs and RFPs from companies, institutions and governments.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers, propose continuous learning plans, generate new leads, and promote our consultancy services.
- Identify potential partnership opportunities with other service providers (training companies, learning institutions, technology companies, venue providers, recruiting agencies, etc.).
- Develop NobleProg's cloud desktop platform into its own standalone business.
Sales and Marketing
- Create a mid-to-long term sales strategy; includes optimizing the pricing of our courses, streamlining our sales funnel, and closing large deals ($100K to $1mil USD).
- Create and manage marketing campaigns (email, advertisement, promotional offers, etc.).
- Optimize web content to improve the attractiveness of the Korean website.
- Established in 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training and consultancy solutions provider, serving customers across the globe.
- We focus on corporate IT training and professional training.
- Our training and consultancy services are in the advanced technology space, covering Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, and more.
- NobleProg operates using a franchise model with key franchisees in Vancouver, New York, London, Berlin, Warsaw, United Arab Emirates, Delhi, Hong Kong and Beijing.
What we offer
- Freedom to work flexible hours from home.
- Exposure to modern and leading-edge technology.
- An international and upbeat team environment.
- Potential to expand your role as the business grows.
- Opportunity to explore diverse career opportunities in corporate training, consulting, and cloud infrastructure.
- Chance to work in an open and flat organizational environment, free from bureaucracy and office politics.
- Support from our friendly international team members based in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
This job is perfect if you:
- Enjoy working from home.
- Seek the perfect mix of business, technology, global strategy, and cross-cultural communication.
- Are looking for a new career opportunity.
- Enjoy working in an international team, serving prominent, globally-recognized clients.
- Base pay + commission.