Are you a high-achiever looking to manage and grow a corporate training and consulting business?
Are you an entrepreneur, sales person, or business developer who understands technology?
Are you an engineer looking to expand into the world of business and learning?
Are you looking for a special place to grow and develop as a person?
Join our friendly and upbeat NobleProg Korea (www.nobleprog.co.kr) team as we expand our unique business model and team culture into Korea!
Companies in Korea are in need of IT talent. One way to address the issue is through upskilling Korea's existing workforce. The opportunity is big and NobleProg is uniquely positioned to respond to this need.
We are looking for the right person to help NobleProg Korea reach the those companies in need of re-skilling, especially in areas of great technological change (artificial intelligence, agile development, robotics, cloud, etc.).
We are looking for someone with a long-term view of business. You will have the freedom to explore, experiment and grow as you help build from the ground up a business with enormous potential.
You will initially learn the operational aspects of the business -- the tools, processes, and mindset to ensure outstanding service to our customers. You will take ownership of several key accounts and oversee the sale and delivery of training deals. At the same time, you will work with NobleProg management to develop a business development strategy. You will also hold weekly strategy discussions with the CEO and other country managers. You will take full charge of the business within the first year.
- Manage course enquiries and bookings.
- Discuss customers' technical requirements and clearly identify their learning objectives.
- Match customers' needs to NobleProg's courses and services.
- Coordinate training events (logistics, event delivery, post event activities, etc.) and ensure that our high standards are met.
- Prepare virtual machines for trainers and course participants.
- Recruit IT experts trainers and consultants.
- Hire personnel and grow the company.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers, propose ongoing learning plans, contact new customers, and promote our consultancy and managed training offering.
- Identify and pursue partnerships to further penetrate the market.
- Maintain relationship with trainers and support them in recruiting other trainers.
- Create relationships with engineering communities in Korea; promote our services through forums, live events and other activities.
- Write proposals and respond to RFQs and RFPs from companies, institutions and governments.
- Generate ideas for email campaigns.
- Help develop NobleProg's remote-desktop platform into an independent, standalone business.
- Established in 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training and consultancy solutions provider, serving customers across the globe.
- Our offer of training and consultancy is in the advanced technology space and in particular covers Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Management and Applied Science, Cyber Security.
- NobleProg operates using a franchise model with key franchisees in Vancouver, New York, London, Berlin, Warsaw, United Arab Emirates, Delhi, Hong Kong and Beijing.
About DaDesktop (remote-desktop)
- DaDesktop (DD for short) is a remote-desktop environment created by NobleProg Tech, an engineering subsidiary of NobleProg. DaDesktop is a platform that allows users to easily spin up virtual machines for IT training purposes.
- It is offered to instructors and learners who wish to carry out live, interactive teaching and learning.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Exposure to modern and leading-edge technology.
- Ability to participate in any public training courses.
- Work in an international team environment.
- Potential to adjust your role as the business grows.
- Opportunity to grow in an innovative and growing organization.
- Chance to work in a flat and open organizational hierarchy, free from unnecessary bureaucracy.
- Support from our friendly international team based in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
- Performance related commission scheme.
- We offer different remuneration packages, depending on the candidate.