Have you dreamt of starting your own corporate IT training and consulting business?
Are you excited about the fast-paced development of Education Technology (EdTech)?
Are you looking for a new career where you can grow and develop as a person while helping others do the same?
Consider becoming a tech franchisee in Japan!
- Many companies across Japan are suffering from a lack of IT talent. This is especially true for large organizations wishing to implement new and emerging open source technologies. The challenge is a big one, and so is the opportunity. The Global Corporate Training Market was valued at USD 394.20 Billion in 2020 (according to ResearchAndMarkets). Japan makes up a significant percentage of that number due to its need to retrain an enormously sized existing white-collar work force.
- NobleProg is taking applications from prospective franchisees to take on this challenge. As a franchisee applicant you are someone who is eager to build a team from the ground up and go after this business opportunity.
- Established in 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training and consultancy solutions provider. Our customers are multinational organizations, financial institutions, software companies, consulting firms and governments.
- Our training and consulting services are focused primarily on new technologies and open source software; examples include Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Management and Applied Science, Cyber Security and more.
- Operating under a franchise model, NobleProg is expanding its brand globally, while providing individuals the opportunity to operate their own businesses locally. Existing franchisees span the globe, from Vancouver, New York, London, Berlin, Warsaw, United Arab Emirates, Delhi, to Hong Kong and Beijing.
The benefits of becoming a technology franchisee are many, and include:
- Being your own boss.
- Freedom to work flexible hours from home.
- Exposure to modern and leading-edge technology.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Work in an international team environment.
- Potential to adjust your role as the business grows.
- Opportunity to grow in an innovative and fast-growing organization.
- Chance to work in a flat and open organizational hierarchy, free from bureaucracy.
- Support from our friendly international team based in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
- As a franchisee, you are your own boss and business owner.
- Your earnings amount to your revenue minus a fixed percentage system fee.
- There is a one-time, initial franchise fee when you join the franchisee.