Are you good at analyzing data and communicating with team members?
Do you enjoy staying on top of the latest technological advances in Artificial Intelligence, cloud computing, cyber security, and more?
Do you dream of working from home in a crazily unique, innovative, and upbeat international team?
Become a Course Data Analyst at NobleProg!
Who we are
NobleProg is a global training and consulting company that offers over 1000 unique courses, most of them related to the latest technologies and business practices.
As a Course Data Analyst, you will work closely with the Course Content team to gather, investigate, and analyze course data, then implement strategies for selecting new course topics and increasing the quality and value of our existing courses.
You will discover a thriving working environment and company culture that is open and inviting. You will work in a team that encourages and supports your learning and development. A team that values your inputs and ideas for making our little corner of the world a better place.
NobleProg is constantly innovating and expanding, so you will always have new opportunities for career discovery, exploration and growth.
As a Course Data Analyst, you will be responsible for...
* Write SQL queries in Metabase to obtain internal course sales and customer enquiry data.
* Create Dashboards in Metabase and Kibana to organize course performance reports.
* Generate course performance reports and visualizations using Python and Pandas.
* Collect and analyze 3rd party course performance data and market trends to help us select new course topics.
Tools and processes
* Help improve our existing research tools and processes.
* Suggest new ways to gather, process, and analyze course data.
* Teach team members how to run queries, generate reports and visualizations, create dashboards, and make sense of our database tables.
* Support global team members in analyzing their sales figures.
* Consider taking a lead role in the creation of a new data analytics group within the organization.
* Help transform NobleProg into a data-driven organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Appreciation or interest in IT and education.
- Desire to expand knowledge, sharpen skills, and grow as a person.
- Self-motivated, proactive and positive minded.
- A natural desire to teach and learn from others.
- Experience with MySQL, Metabase, Drupal, and Kibana, or eagerness to learn.
- Interest in automating manual and repetitive work.
- Experience with Python and/or PHP would be a plus.
- Chinese, Japanese, or Korean language skills would be a plus.
Potential career paths
Course research lead
Technical support engineer
Trainer / Consultant
Cloud learning platform engineer or manager
What we offer
* Exposure to modern and leading edge educational technology.
* Ability to participate in public courses for free.
* Potential to develop yourself as the business grows.
* An innovative company environment spanning different businesses (online and onsite corporate training, consulting, cloud infrastructure, and online personal training).
* A friendly and non-hierarchical working environment where you can enjoy honest communication, free from bureaucracy and office politics.
This job is perfect if you...
...enjoy working from home.
...want to improve your critical thinking skills and business acumen through disciplined decision making practices and coaching.
...want to get a glimpse into the future by staying on top of the technology developments shaping our world.
...enjoy working in an international team (Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Americas).
Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you!