Growth-minded Japanese + Korean Speaking Business IT Professional
Are you good with technology or interested in learning?
Do you enjoy organizing, planning, and bringing people together?
Are you an entrepreneur at heart, looking to develop a new business from the ground up?
Join our friendly and upbeat team as we expand into Japan and Korea!
Who we are:
- Established in 2005 in Europe, NobleProg is an international training and consultancy solutions provider. Our customers are multinational organizations, financial institutions, software companies, consulting firms and governments.
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for someone special. Someone with a broad range of skills, including an understanding of technology, business, salesmanship, an ability to connect with people, online marketing know-how and excellent communication skills in Japanese and Korean.
- Engage with customers by phone, email, and chat.
- Recruit great trainers.
- Organize online and onsite training events across different cities in Japan and Korea.
- Write and translate website content, training event materials, marketing material, internal documentation, etc.
- Improve the company website.
- Promote the NobleProg brand through online marketing.
- Expand the business through business development initiatives.
- Native or business level Japanese. Native or business level Korean.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to connect well with people.
- Eagerness to expand knowledge of software and technology.
- A desire to sharpen your skills and grow as a person.
- Self-motivated, proactive and positive minded.
What we offer:
- Freedom to work flexible hours from home.
- Exposure to modern and leading-edge technology.
- An international and upbeat team environment.
- Potential to expand your role as the business grows.
- Opportunity to explore new career opportunities within an innovative and multi-faceted organization (corporate training, IT consulting, cloud infrastructure, individual skills development).
- Chance to work in an open and flat organizational hierarchy, free from bureaucracy and office politics.
- Support from our friendly international team based in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
This job is perfect if you:
- Enjoy working from home.
- Seek the perfect mix of business, technology, language, learning and culture.
- Are looking for a new career opportunity.
- Enjoy working in an international team, serving prominent, globally-recognized clients.
- Monthly base pay + commission