Are you a technical person who is good at analyzing and writing?
Do you enjoy learning about the latest technological advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud computing, cyber security and more?
Do you dream of working from home in a crazily unique, innovative, and upbeat international team?
Become an IT Course Content Manager at NobleProg!
Who we are
NobleProg is a global training and consulting company that offers over 1000 unique courses, most of them related to the latest technologies.
As a Course Content Manager, you will work closely with the Course Content team to plan, design, and implement strategies that increase the attractiveness of our courses worldwide.
You will discover a thriving work environment and company culture that is open and inviting. You will work in a team that supports your learning and development. A team that values your ideas for making our little corner of the world a better place. NobleProg is constantly evolving and you likewise will have many opportunities for discovery, exploration and growth.
As a Course Content Manager, you will be responsible for...
- Analyze the latest technologies and trends in IT.
- Analyze course sales, customer enquiries, and website visitor traffic.
- Analyze the profitability of published outlines.
- Generate reports and visualizations to help assess course performance by topic, region, language, etc.
Course content production
- Based on your data analysis findings, select outlines to write, revise, or remove.
- Write new course outlines to be published on the NobleProg website.
Course content optimization
- Revise existing outlines based on feedback from training coordinators, customers, and trainers.
- Consolidate redundant course outlines.
- Unpublish or modify underperforming courses.
- Categorize course outlines to make them easy to find by humans and search engines.
- Update, organize, and streamline our course catalog.
- Improve category pages to make them easy to find by humans and search engines.
- Collaborate with trainers worldwide to update and improve published course content.
- Ensure consistency, relevancy and profitability of each course.
- Help automate the course publishing process.
- Help automate the generation of course performance reports.
- Support team members with course outline questions and requests.
- Manage issues related to certification, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Knowledge of IT or computer science.
- Interest in a broad range of technologies.
- Desire to expand knowledge, sharpen skills, and grow as a person.
- Self-motivated, proactive and positive minded.
- Excellent research skills using advanced google search operators, keyword research and planning tools, SEO tools, etc.
- An instinctive desire to organize, unclutter, and optimize.
- Experience with data analysis (data visualization, web analytics, etc.)
- Interest in automating manual and repetitive work.
- Experience with Python or PHP (or readiness to learn).
- Experience with SQL queries (or readiness to learn).
- Knowledge of Drupal or similar CMS is desirable.
- Chinese, Japanese, or Korean language skills would be a plus.
What we offer
- Ability to participate in NobleProg courses for free.
- Potential to develop yourself as the business grows.
- An innovative working environment spanning different businesses (online and onsite corporate training, consulting, cloud infrastructure, and individual skills training).
- A friendly and non-hierarchical work environment where you can enjoy open communication, free from bureaucracy and office politics.
- Option to be paid in bitcoin or stablecoin.
Base pay + commission on the sale of courses.
This job is perfect if you...
- ...enjoy working from home.
- ...want to improve your critical thinking skills and business acumen through applied learning and coaching.
- ...are a CS or MIS graduate with a serious interest in emerging technologies.
- ...want to get a glimpse into the future by researching the technological breakthroughs that are shaping our world.
- ...enjoy working in an international team (Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Americas).
Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you!