NobleProg UK Ltd is part of an international group of companies providing training and consultancy solutions primarily with the IT sector. Growth in demand across our region (including UK, Ireland & Netherlands) has resulted in the need to recruit an individual responsible for recruiting new trainers and consultants to meet that demand.
Key responsibilities of this role are primarily with two areas:
- Recruitment – identifying new talent with relevant experience and knowledge along with the interpersonal and presentational skills required to become a NobleProg trainer or consultant.
- Facilitation – ensuring and assisting trainers focus on developing, preparing and delivering the course content, while ensuring that they discharge their responsibilities to our clients in a professional and engaging manner.
- Identifying and prioritizing demand.
- New trainer recruitment: search, pre-select, (non-technical) interview.
- Onboarding new trainers: welcome and company introduction, help with creating new account, explain rules and responsibilities etc.
- Facilitating the delivery of the training from the trainer’s perspective.
- Help in the improvement of NobleProg’s automation and processes from the trainer’s perspective.
- Ensuring that trainers have all the information they require in order to provide high quality training.
- Proof-reading training materials, presentations, etc.
- Testing the training environment.
The ideal candidate would possess the following traits:
- Excellent communication and human skills
- Well versed in an overview of the field of new IT technologies
- Background in recruitment and/or head-hunter type roles
The remuneration to be discussed.
If you feel like you are a good match for the job? Apply now!